Saturday 31 March 2012

Catrice feMALE Collection

Another new limited edition collection by Catrice for this spring, feMale celebrates the dandy look with a dash of feminine elegance through contrasting soft nude and apricot shades with masculine silver, blue and grey.



The glittery Mascara Topcoat 01 FEMIman tucked away in the corner doesn't quite fit with the dandy theme but nevertheless, it's ultra pretty with flashes of green and purple sparkle in addition to the silvery richness.


The two Lip Balm Tubes look similar to the packaging of L'Occitane hand creams.

The Eye Aquarelle Duo Chalks 01 Love Me Gender, 02 Tomboy and 03 Boys Are Back resemble the Body Shop's shimmer cubes, right down to the clear plastic cube packaging. These had medium color payoff with a soft gleam. Since I already own several Shimmer Cubes, I didn't find these to be that special or unique.


The collection also includes four nail polishes and a medium rose Cream To Powder Blush 01 A Woman's World.

Below are swatches of the three Duo Chalks and the Cream To Powder Blush (bottom left corner). You can see more swatches of the Duo Chalks on Witoxicity.

5 comments:

Dain said...

Hi, I wanted to ask a general question about your skin tone. I want to get the Addiction TM. I've got a sample of #3 but it's definitely too dark for me. I've noticed you wear #1, which should be about right for me. What other foundation shades do you wear?

Haru said...

Hi Dain,
I am 51 for Bourjois foundations, MAC NC20, Lunasol OC1, 020 for Dior, and 101 for Suqqu Frame Fix Foundation.

Dain said...

Thank you very much, Haru. I'm about NW18, but often go for something with a yellow tone to counteract ruddiness. #1 should work out. =)

Haru said...

hi Dain,
You're welcome, hope the shade works out well for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dian,


Can you tell me where i can buy the lip balm tube CO2 nude.
I used this product from a frien of mine and i love it!! the only problem is i can't find it anywhere!!
please help :-)