Tuesday 31 January 2012

Ladurée Les Merveilleuses Launch in Tokyo

The debut of Ladurée Les Merveilleuses in Tokyo on 29 January attracted a great crowd with queues of up to 200 persons at one time. The second counter is scheduled to open in Takashimaya department store in the JR station in Nagoya on 25 February.

Do check out the reports of the launch on:

A Blissful Living

Hana no Cosme

Syukan Syogyo

More product pics can be found on:

Spur magazine with reviews by Tomomon, Marianne and Miki.

CABeautynavi and here.

Elle Japan

Sawako Abe

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Everything is so pretty! I'm so curious to see how the petal blushes swatch, I think I find them the most intriguing of all the collection.

Thanks for the many links, I would never have found them myself :p.

shopaholic said...

fabulous post and links! thank you so much. if only someone could kindly swatch those beauties too!