Tuesday 17 January 2012

Ladurée Les Merveilleuses Debut Exclusives

For the debut of Ladurée Les Merveilleuses at Mitsukoshi department store in Ginza, Tokyo on 29 January, there will be three exclusive offerings: Face Color Rose Ladurée (Mini) (3360yen) in three variations; greeting cards in 3 designs (525yen) and a Ladurée Box (2415yen). You can see the pics on Watanabe Keiko's blog and Womania. Biteki.com has pics from the press preview event. The full product line-up can also be seen in this pic from Voce's spring collections catalog posted by Misselainnio, while Ayami's Diary has pics of the product packaging.

2 comments:

cewek said...

Hey Haru!

These look absolutely yummy! I wonder if they'd be released elsewhere also! I'd love to try the petal face colous and the lip balm/gloss that looks like hard boiled egg in an egg cup! Too cute!

Btw, I didn't realise that you're currently based in Switzerland now! How fun!

M x

Elaine said...

Thanks for the update on Ladurée. I am glad they are offering the Face Color Rose Ladurée in a mini size! Hope I can lay my hands on it. :)