Sunday 24 October 2010

London Trip Photos Part 3

Another of my favourite things to do in London is stopping by Pret A Manger (which means "ready to eat"), which is a sandwich chain with tons of stores around London. The prices also have stayed pretty much the same and the sandwiches are still as tasty and fresh as ever. This is the Famous All Day Breakfast.

While at the Pret A Manger near Oxford Circus, I spied this man on the street corner collecting donations (maybe for breast cancer?). He even had small pink wings on his back. Kudos to him, not just for the daring outfit but for doing it in 8°C weather!

6 comments:

Joopah said...

LOVE Pret A Manger too. That's where I have breakfast every day when I'm in London. And I was so excited when they opened branches in HK some years ago. Thanks for your lovely posts. And such great hauls !!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all the great photos of your London trip. Did you come across the makeup brand illamasqua?

Haru said...

I went past the Illamasqua counter in Selfridges but didn't stop to check it out. The brand doesn't really appeal to me.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for posting these wonderful photos of your london trip. I love reading your blog :D Im gg to UK next year to study, but i'm not sure if there's any asian skincare in UK or not. (im too used to using Jap & Korean stuff). What are some of the skincare/makeup brands you would recommend in UK? Thanks alot :)

Haru said...

Asian brands in the UK include Shiseido, RMK and Suqqu but these are quite expensive. You should check out brands like No. 7 at Boots, Soap & Glory, Ren in the UK.

Rachel said...

Thanks for the pictures, I was in London in June and miss it so much, I can't wait to go back soon!