Saturday 4 July 2009

Anna Sui GWPs

Happened to make the rounds of a few department stores today and found that the Anna Sui counters were all offering different GWPs. The most attractive GWP was at Bugis Junction where you get this purse (comes with a short metal chain), perfume miniature and everything in the display case for purchase of S$150. It took a lot of willpower to walk away from this one!



Robinsons (Raffles City) was offering this large pink tote bag with a quilted design, plus samples of the pore gel essence, liquid and powder foundations and Flight of Fancy perfume, plus toe separators and nail stickers. Also with purchase of S$150.



Both the Isetan counters at Wisma Atria and Scotts had the same green and purples pouches and skincare, makeup and perfume samples.



I came home with only this cute little Anna Sui Bowl. At the counters, it is usually filled with lilac cotton balls. I thought for the longest time that it was just a display item but to my surprise, the SA told me that it's actually for sale. And it's quite cheap too at S$14. I paid only $4 as I had a $10 voucher :-)



6 comments:

AhCapp said...

Oh Iris, you didn't get any of the GWP Bags? ;) Both bags are gorgeous... ^_^

I like the pink tote bag. Very 'loud' and very 'look at me' attitude. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Most free GWPs giveaways needs to have a minimum of SGD150. I remember years ago I only need to purchase up to SGD80-SGD100 to get GWPs.

Pinky said...

hey Haru,
pretty sightseeing. the various departmental counter GWP is an eye candy and wallet damage. what is the great buy from Anna Sui actually? i have used their liquid foundation sometimes back and found so so only.

Haru said...

Hi Pinky!

I like their Oil Control Gel Cleanser, which I use every day in the mornings. It does not strip my skin of all moisture but removes the oiliness I wake up with quite effectively. I don't own much of their makeup, only have the Loose Compact Powder which is quite nice. I do love their accessories, like the brush holder pot, the beauty trays and the large mirror.

Kiradris said...

*Dies* I wish American GWPs were as cute! I would have had a hard time walking away from that makeup bag with the peacock on it (or whatever the bird was).

Pinky said...

Hey Haru dear!

Sure, thanks. i have checked it out in BHG bugis after reading your post and true enough, it's so hard to go away without buying anything. luckily the SA is busy, if not i am going in for a damage! :P but nice to hear you got their things, using and loving it and who can resist their fanciful and whimsical accessories too :P